1. This is an informative website published by SCUTUM International (UK) Ltd, 33 St James’s Square, London SW1Y 4JS. Registered in England and Wales No. 10004629.
Its purpose is to present the activities of SCUTUM International (UK) Ltd and its subsidiaries.
2. SCUTUM SAS hosts the website and provides direct and permanent storage of the website's data under the responsibility of the webmaster.
3. The publication of the website is ensured by SCUTUM International (UK) Ltd.
4. The user acknowledges he/she has read the present legal notice and agrees to comply with it.
5. While every effort has been made to ensure the reliability of the information contained on this website, SCUTUM International (UK) Ltd may not be held liable for any errors, omissions or outcomes that may result from using this information. In particular, hypertext links on our site may lead users to information contained on other servers, over which SCUTUM has no control.
6. Accordingly, the user agrees to use this information under his/her exclusive responsibility.
7. The user acknowledges he/she has been informed that the SCUTUM website is accessible 24/7, except in the case of force majeure, computer difficulties, difficulties related to the telecommunications network structure or technical difficulties.
8. Accordingly, the user agrees to accept the characteristics and the limits of the Internet.
9. For maintenance reasons, the operator of this website can interrupt service and will endeavour to warn users beforehand and to ensure service recovery as soon as possible.
10. The general structure, the entirety of the data, animated or static imagery, sounds, know-how and any other component of this website belongs exclusively to SCUTUM International UK (Ltd).
The brands of the operator of this website and its partners, as well as the logos on the website, are registered trademarks. Total or partial reproduction of these brands, logos or images with elements of this website without the authorization of the operator of this website is strictly prohibited.
11. The databases on the website www.scutum.international are protected. SCUTUM makes every effort to maintain the privacy of the user’s information and as such SCUTUM has in place security measures so as to prevent unauthorised access, accidental loss and unlawful destruction of the user’s information.
12. SCUTUM makes every effort to offer users information and/or available tools, which are regularly verified and updated, but may not be held responsible for the non-availability of such information or the presence of a virus on its website. If there is an error or inaccurate information on its website, SCUTUM will use the means available to it to make the correction as soon as possible.
For further information, you may contact us here.
SCUTUM International may collect information about the user’s computer, including his/her IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and in order to create reports. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
The only cookies in use on our site are for Google Analytics. Google Analytics is a web analytics tool that helps website owners understand how visitors engage with their website. Google Analytics customers can view a variety of reports about how visitors interact with their website so that they can improve it.
Like many services, Google Analytics uses first-party cookies to track visitor interactions as in SCUTUM case, where they are used to collect information about how visitors use our site. SCUTUM then use the information to compile reports and to help the company improve our site.
Cookies contain information that is transferred to the user computer’s hard drive. These cookies are used to store information, such as the time that the current visit occurred, whether the visitor has been to the site before and what site referred the visitor to the web page.
Google Analytics collects information anonymously. It reports website trends without identifying individual visitors. The user can opt out of Google Analytics without affecting how he/she visits the SCUTUM site – for more information on opting out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites you use, visit this Google page.